Time in Madison, Alabama

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I receive recongnition...

A very talented creative lady has honored me with two awards on my blog and work on my cards.

I am honored and will be passing them on to those who inspire me....but first I will honor my God, who has given me the drive and joy to do this for Him. I love making cards for those in need and our Soldiers, to honor my daddy and father-in-law, both WWII vets! As someone said, 'ain't no Hallmarks in Iraq or Afganistan!'

Thanks beejay!

Stop by and see her work at: http://beejaysstudio.blogspot.com/





Thanks for stopping by and I have three cards I made yesterday to get posted, so come back later and I will have them posted.

Hugs to all,
Oh, and I love, LOVE--comments--we all do--don't we!
Linda H (Storylady)

No comments:

Post a Comment