Time in Madison, Alabama

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I just save my hubby a boat load of money...

I learned how to make my words print in a cirlce! I just did a 'Happy Birthday to you' and 'Joy to the World' and Merry Christmas. I was just getting ready to order from 'JustRite Stampers' some really cool stuff--and will probably put it on my Christmas list, but so happy to do this cheaply on things I already have!!!!


Here are were I got the directions, but I had to 'tweek' it a little because I have Word 2003, very old--but I know how to use it and love it!

Here are my pix-sorry they are so bad, my batteries are dead in my camara so I took these with my new phone and had to figure out how to upload to the computer...so excited--when I get my Cricut Expression back--I can use my center cut and put decorations around it with the Gypsy or Design Studio!







Still tweeking them--going to make templates for size and shape! Lovin' it!


Great for my cardmaking!

Ideas flowing through my mind!

Hugs--Storylady (Linda)

No comments:

Post a Comment