Time in Madison, Alabama

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I've had soooo much fun today....

I got my Cricut back just in time. Sunday is Hubby's B-day (Monday is mine) and I wanted to make his card...then our wonderful daughter picked out one she wanted me to make for her to give him....

so here is what we came up with and I thank Loraine and Tammy for theirs posts.



The little birdie card is for Laura to give to her father. They have such an awesome bond.



The Owl card is my way of saying he's just getting better! After 39 years of marriage, he's decided he gets the last word in every argument--it's 'yes dear!' (Gotta love him.









I can't believe all the kind comments I got on my post yesterday! Thank you all sooo much--made me feel G-R-E-A-T (as Tony the Tiger would say!)

Hugs--Storylady (Linda)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for leaving your sweet comment on my blog. It brought me here, and I have seen your great cards, and how many times you've used my ideas and given me credit for them. That just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute you did a nice job tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete