Time in Madison, Alabama

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Oh, I've gone and done it now!


My Expression (somewhere in Fedex LALA Land!)

My newly reconditioned Cricut Personnal Electronic Cutter! (probably in LALA Land, too!)


I found a Cricut® Personal Electronic Cutter on Provo's web site and bought it--with the bonous $'s they gave me--I only had to pay the last $9 of shipping--it's a reconditioned one---soooo---I won't be without a cricut again, EVER!!!--STILL NO CRICUT!!!

But I think I have some ideas (thank you Mary and your quilt cards) to make some without my Cricut.

I wonder which one I will get first?

And what have I been watching? I have a new best friend and she doesn't even know it! Card Crations by Lorraine. While I was trying to get a baby blanket done (crocheting) I watched almost all her videos! Love them! Check them out--and she also is a wonderful teacher!

(I didn't get the blanket done--but just found out about it a week ago and the shower was today!)

Hugs--Storylady (Linda)

No comments:

Post a Comment