Time in Madison, Alabama

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I was going to.......

make some cards with some stamps I got at Michael's that Mary at Cardz TV made 2 cards Hand of a friend and Sweet Flowers Thank You with, but I was surfing through some of the wonderful blogs of ladies that make beautiful cards and give great hints and tips.

I stopped by Creations with Christina and saw a great storage tip on scraps that won a contest, so hubby got me some large zip lock bag and I started trimming and sorting! So I got alot of work done that I would not have gotten done if my Cricut had been here, but I still misssed it!

Great tip and more work than you can imagine--but I do believe I'll reach for those scraps more often! (not that I have a huge shortage on paper!)

So, if I run across anymore great ideas, I'll post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment