Time in Madison, Alabama

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Still at it.

Okay, I got this stamp, it's a Stampabilities. I had a 50% off coupon and finally the stamps weren't on sale for 20% off. It's called 'Le London Script' and it was $10.99. I also got some distressing ink--going to have to practice with that!
I used my new 'Forever Young' cartridge and made these flowers. On the one with the pink scalloped one I used the Martha Stewart opaque marker set and added dots.


The one with the yellow scallop I used a gold pen to make dots and used ink pads on the edges of the flowers. I used brads that I got from Hobby Lobby.


I think they turned out pretty cute. I'm going to cut an oval and add missing you or love you or something......

Well, let me know what you think!

Hugs,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment