Time in Madison, Alabama

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My daughter's good friend's birthday is today...

Thank goodness she told me last night and is in Summer School until 4 today...so I had time to come up with a card. Little Lena (she is soooo pettite) is 17 today.


I put a mat on the top inside with my embossing 'happy birthday', but it didn't come out in the pix!

I embossed swiss dots behind the models...I used foam deminsions on both the girls and the swiss dot squares.

I used a Martha Stewart's edging punch (I got on sale at WalMart last night (WalMart is changing their scrapbooking area and have most their old stuff on clearance!) and I used the 'with love' embossing edge above the edging--I did a lot, but I don't think it looks like too much! What do you think?

Hugs,
Linda

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! Love your take on this card...very cute and I am sure your daughter's friend LOVED it!!!

    have a blessed day,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete