Time in Madison, Alabama

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I've been surfing YouTube again.....

and founds these cool pop-up cards(click on cool pop-up cards to see video)

I think I'm going to put a few flowers on the front and "Luv u a bunch" on the outside of the card....




and then put on the inside--'told you so!'



Now the one I made--I cut out like on the video--but I found several eight pedalled flowers that I think will work on the Cricut.

The one I think I will try first is on Forever Young, row 5, 3rd one over, using the shift and first function button. I'll do that this week and post a photo later.

Here are two father's day cards that Terry's getting tomorrow--Laura's is super dad (Terry has a beard and mustache)from Paper doll dress up



and the cup cake is an 'I love you' card from Indie Art.



Hope you like.

Hugs,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment