Time in Madison, Alabama

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm BACK!!!!

I saw this card posted on a discussion group and thought it was cute. It said "Your one of a kind", but I had a stamp that says, "there is no one like you"--which is kind of the same thing.


The apples and the oval are from the DOODLECHARM cartridge, which I haven't used much.

The apples are cut at 1" and the red ones are on one foam tape and the yellowish-green one is on two foam tape. I used the EK scalloped scallopes boarder punch and a circle punch to make holes.

I got the paper work to send the Cricut back, but I think it's a wire problem, because if I fiddle with the wire, I can get it to come on.....so while it's working....I'm cutting like crazy.

I'm going to send it back at the first of next week, so I can cut with it and then hopefully get mine back before the weekend!

So...until next time--this is my two new cards for OWH!

Hugs,
Linda

2 comments: