Time in Madison, Alabama

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Two cards from Mother's Day Bouquet..

I just love this Solutions cartridge and use it alot to accessorize my cards, but it makes beautiful card on it's own.

I used embossing folders on the background mats--divine swirl a Cuttlebug folder and Starry Night a Sizix folder--and I used my most used folder on the flowers--Swiss Dots by Cuttlebug.

The papers where just mixtures of pieces I had left over. I think I started cutting at 3 1/2" and went down by 1/2" to about 1 1/2 and used brads to hold them together in the middle. I think they turned out cute and could be used with so many different colors and papers that they would never look the same.





These will be leaving to go to our troops soon to Operation Write Home, if you find some time on your hands or extra cards, please consider sending cards to them. As one of them stated, there are no Hallmarks around the corner here!

Hug to you all!

Don't forget--I thrive on comments!

Storylady--(Linda)

No comments:

Post a Comment