Time in Madison, Alabama

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I've been busy and sick..

I'm so sorry these are dark.

I use a shadow box and made a new one, but my light burned out and being handicapped, I can't change it. I didn't want to make cards in the dark, so decided to catch up on my blogging--but the pics are alittle dark

I made a few of these for our St. Louis family. We didn't go home for Christmas and we just got our presents in the mail, last week, so these are a few of the 'Thank you's' for our presents.

This strawberry and sentiment came from the Country Life Cartridge page 56.





My favorite 'doily card' from Wild Card Cartridge (one of my first) page 52. I made the flower with the Mother's Day Bouquet Seasonal Cartridge (I recommend this one to anyone who likes to use flowers--options are endless!) and the Butterfly is from a Martha Stewart punch (she makes the best!)and a couple of misc stamps I got from Michaels. This is a card that will be in my storage folder for one of those birthdays that sneak up on me.






Guess this is enough for this one.. stay tuned...got more coming!

{Hugs}---Storylady--Linda

Keep my comments coming! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment