Time in Madison, Alabama

Thursday, March 3, 2011

and I continue...

This card is probably the easiest and quickest card I've ever made--and I love it. I bought two Matstacks, on sale at JoAnn's. JoAnn's is new to Huntsville and I am thrilled. It has sooo many papers that Micheal's and Hobby Lobby don't carry. These small stacks are about 6.5" x 4.5"--just perfect for making cards. This card came from The Mariposa Matstack with lots of butterflies and birds. It has a matching cardston stack that has solid colors that coordinate with the other stack.




The "Dream Big" comes from a Justrite Stampers set I have. The little butterflies com from a Martha Stewart stamp that has one small butterfly and two smaller ones. I've used it alot. I only added three butterflies to the outside and one on the inside.





Easy-peasy!!!

Keep them comments coming in!

{Hugs}--Storylady--Linda

Be blessed and stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment