Time in Madison, Alabama

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Loved this....

I actually saw this one made on youtube, and of coarse when I went back to find it, I couldn't--so if you made this and posted it--let me know and I will give credit where credit is due!

This is not one I would have done--but it was fun finding the papers and putting it together!

The Mushroom and sentiment came off the Paisley cartridge (haven't used it for awhile) the mushroom on pg 39 and just the sentiment with no shadow on pg 52 (w/shoes).



I think it came out cute and will be another good card to send to Operations Write Home.

Kinda masculine colors!

{Hugs} Storylady

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. How adorable. You did a great job! Thanks for sharing.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda! I love the way your card came out! You should have a go at making on! Hugs Dina

    ReplyDelete