Time in Madison, Alabama

Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm so embaressed...

I can't find the cartridge I used to make this. The color is so pretty and the picture I took is so bad. I used the DCWV Black Currant paper and an stamp I think I got from Pink Stamper



I used some of the cut out pieces for the corners on the inside.



Love this whale card from Create a critter cartridge. This is a card for the sick little boy listed on Mary's site, CARDZ TV. Please pray about this and send a card if you are moved to, and thank God if your kids are well!




The inside Get Well is from a new die cut I got--so much easier than cutting little words with the cricut (did I say that?--I love my Cricut!)





Thanks for looking.


{Hugs}--Storylady--Linda

Leave comments--I luv them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment