Time in Madison, Alabama

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Again, my lighting is bad, but oh

this is I think my favorite....just because of the color and paper choices.

This was an idea from CardzTV by Mary. The doily and scallop where used from the Lacy Label Lite cartridge from Walmart and one of the 'holes' doesn't completely cut out (because it is partialy hidden when used with the set of cutouts) but you can use a hole punch to complete it. I used the outside part smaller for the mat of the pitcher and the inside at a larger size for the outside. Used a gel pen for dots.

Used my Irock to afix bling on the inside of the flowers and my EK 2 small flower set for the inside. Used tiny white dots on red paper for flowers.








{Hugs}--Storylady--Linda

Be blessed and stay blessed!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I have been meaning to use that flower pot. It is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way this came out! Hugs! Dina

    ReplyDelete