Time in Madison, Alabama

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bunny Week Challenge.....

Thanks you Mary, it's been awhile since I've done a challenge, but loved your bunny idea. So here is mine.

I haven't used it much, but there was a cute bunny with 'swirlies' on her on the free 'Gypsy Wanderings' that comes free on the Gypsy when you purchase it.



There is now a virtual 'booklet' form of this virtual 'cartridge' on the Cricut Cartridge Library. It makes it easier for me to use!


I used a 'springy' pastel plaid from the new DCWV 'the dots, stripes, & plaids matstack' that I just got in the mail yesterday. I get the 6.5" x 4.5" size because I only make cards and I can buy more kinds of papers because they are cheaper, and they have coordinating cardstock books that I love using as mats and accessories.



I used the computer to print out the 'some bunny loves you!' and an ek boarder punch to snap up the bottom of the sentiment.



And now for my card. I love it. If I was to make another one, which is VERY likely, I'd use my 'swiss dot' embossing folder on the pink mat--which is 5 x 3 3/4" and the green mat is 5 1/4 x 4" and I used Martha Stewarts Opaque Marker/blue to make dots on boarder and some blue ribbon with a fake bow and some blue chalking around the white card to tie it into the 'blues' in the plaid paper.


Thanks for looking!

I have lots to post, but my camera went dead, so I dug out my old one that uses batteries.

I'll be adding them soon.

Love you all!

{Hugs} Storylady--{Linda}

3 comments:

  1. Linda, your card is adorable! Thanks for reminding me about the bunny on Gypsy Wanderings, and thanks so much for playing along with Bunny Week on Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. I never thought to look in Gypsy wanderings, thanks for that info.

    ReplyDelete