Time in Madison, Alabama

Friday, September 3, 2010

This is the most awesome and hardest card I've made...



It is for a very amazing woman who is battling cancer...and it's spreading....but God is BIGGER than cancer!

So for her is this her card. With my love and prayers! She has a great reward waiting for her, but her grandson and my daughter are not ready to say 'see you later' yet. I just pray God will delay her departure from us.

The pictures do not do show the detail. It has 3 frames and layers of vines and flowers. The verse I got from a yahoo group I'm in and it is perfect!

I used so many cartridges, I will try and remember.

I think the frames came from Accent Essentials, the viney thing came from Home Accents, the flower from Pagoda, the Faith from Home Accents (?) and the Angel from Joys of the Seasons.

I didn't write them down the cartridges--and it took me all day to detail the flowers, layer them and ink all the edges....but she is worth all my time.

Please keep Dolores in your prayers. She is such an awesome Christian lady.

Hugs, Storylady

6 comments:

  1. Oh Linda! This card is awesome! Just beautiful! I can tell you put your whole heart into it! I'll keep Dolores in my prayers, and you too, sweet lady!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and yes, GOD is bigger than cancer:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty. Lots of work went into it, and it shows. It will surely be a wonderful blessing to her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is some of the beautiful paper my bff got me for my birthday! I love all of it--but I think this is my favorite!

    Hugs to my beauties--I love comments!

    Storylady

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, this is an awesome card! Maybe you had divine inspiration because of the occasion for the card. I am sending good thoughts to your friend.

    ReplyDelete