Time in Madison, Alabama

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Christmas Card and

a card that a lady is buying from me.


This is the Christmas Tree (curlee!) on the Christmas Cartridge. I got the layout idea from a catalog. I used the retired Martha Stewart punch 'Branch". It has become one of my favorites. I added silver to the tips of the branches with some new silver highlight pens I got at Hobby Lobby. Really made it pop!



This is a larger card than I usually make, but she wanted it big. The flowers are from the Sweet Treat Cartridge and the leaf is from the Accents Essentials. The vase is from the Walk in my garden and the tag from the Bags, Tags, Boxes and More. I had a lady bug button that I removed the back part of it. I put some jewels from Michael's in the middle because it looked blank.



The inside has a verse I found online. The corners are from a Martha Stewart set--I just used the corner punch on all layers. The Butterflies are also a Martha Steward set with 3 stamps and the punch. I added glossy accents to make it pop!

1 comment: