Time in Madison, Alabama

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pagoda, I luv u!!!

I have to admit, I haven't used all the cartridges I have to there potential, but I've really wanted to get into the Pagoda cartridge, so I did yesterday, and boy, I had fun and still have some ideas going around in my head for some other ones.



The first and second cards are from page 31. I love this tree and was going to use it solely, but then added just a bit. Just a small bow on one and a butterfly punched from a Martha Stewart punch--I believe this is the small butterfly punch.

I cut the tree @ 4" and used just scrap paper I had used on other projects.



This tree was on the next page--45 and I again cut it at 4" and used the same punch.









I love pandas and cut this one from the same cartridge on page 36 at 3 1/2". I didn't even try to glue the little eyes on, I used a white gel pen and add a tweak on the ears too (I love my white gel pen). I cut the bamboo from poage 48 and cut them at 4" and used a pattern paper as the highlighted section.




I want to make the fans and some of the branches too. If you have this cartridge--pull it out and see what you can do with it--and let me see them too!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment!

{Hugs}--Storylady--Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment