Time in Madison, Alabama

Monday, January 31, 2011

I saw this on another blog....

Card Creations by C





and my daughter fell in love with it....

so I made one!

Now I'm making a heart on (already with charm circle) for her boyfriend. I've got it cut out from Doodlecharm (the one with scallops around it.)
I used the I (heart) U from the George Basics.

Lovin' it.



I got my new wirerless Canon printer today! It's wonderful! I use alot of computer generated sayings, so this is going to be a lot less hassel than breaking out the laptop and then hooking it up to the printer and then printing it off! Thank you hubby!

{Hugs}-Storylady--Linda

I love comments.

(I used the same recipe as Christina on her video!)

1 comment:

  1. Yours turned out awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

    I can't wait to see your heart.

    Thanks for sharing my blog button too :)

    Hugs,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete