Time in Madison, Alabama

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The next question...

Now that you know what 'accessories' you would take, if you had to limit the cartridges you would take, which 5 would you take? (Solutions only count as 1/2 since there is not booklet!)

See my choices below. This should be interesting!


This is my grandfather on my dad's side. William Arthur Story--known to all in the family--simply "Pappy" When pappy died, in 1969--he had 83 grandchildren! Wow!



This was my grandmother on my dad's side. Della Estelle Harper--known to all in the family--simply "Mammy" She died during WWII--and I never had the pleasure of knowing her.



This is one of the most amazing fathers' in the world and I was lucky enough for him to be mine! Thanks Daddy, for never thinking of yourself! I know you are waiting for me...I'll be there!



My cartridge picks"

#1-Create a Critter (no contest)
#2-Pagoda (love this one)
#3-Preserves (love the fruits)
#4-Lacy Labels (my first lite cartridge--makes neat cards)
#5--Solutions cartridges
(a)Mother's Day Bouquet (I love makeing layered flowers with this!)
(b)April Showers (haven't used this one yet!)

What happens to the ones I have loaded on my Gypsy--hay--they don't count--I want to know the ones you have 'passion' about!

Thanks for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment