Time in Madison, Alabama

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Elecricity is a good thing.....

Please, please pray for the people of ALABAMA! Half the town where my daughter is to go to college next year is GONE! And now I'm feeling guilty because my only cross to bare was not having electricity, so we went 100 miles away to Birmingham and stayed in a motel for 4 nights and when we got home, we had electricity. Thanks for those of you who are praying and if you can send financial help to these people that have lost EVERYTHING, they will appreciate it!

I made Mother's Day cards (and Grandma cards) with my new Chomas Creations mini gel pens.

The Pink card & the Blue card are for my mom (pink) & Terry's mom (blue--sorry for the blur in the pix) and are cut from the A Childs Year. The sentiment is from the Mother's day Cartridge 2010.










I made both Grandma cards alike. I used the Lacy Labels Lite Cartridge. I combined two to put the Love You in the center. And, the Grandma was drawn with the gel pens and using the Mother's day 2010 cartridge.








This was quick--but still haven't gotten back to normal!

{Hugs to all} Don't forget to tell all your loved ones that you know them--we never know when it's going to be the last time we see them.

Bless you all--Storylady--Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment