Time in Madison, Alabama

Monday, July 12, 2010

Have you seen the new post on Cardz TV......

with the post-it note holders? Oh, I sent hubby out yesterday and he came back with 4----ONLY four!!!

Here is the link!







I said earlier that I would post pix when I got these done...so here they are--I don't have the Monogram program--but found some on 'A Child's Year' cartridge that I think might work--what do you think?

I haven't used my Bid-It-All much--this is a great project to use it!

I used some heavy card stock instead of chipboard.

Laura, my 17 yr old dau, is in Panama City, Fla with her boyfriend and his mom, dad and sister. Sister and boyfriend are college student and both parent work at desks. I use the initial of there last name and made these post-it note holders as a small thank you for the trip.

I hope they like them--

Hugs,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment