Time in Madison, Alabama

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Granny's Birthday card....

Granny Smith--it's true! This is Laura's boyfriends grandma--but she has taken Laura under her wing, since her grandmas are over 400 miles away.

Laura gave me about 3 hours notice to get this done--this is how it came together...



Three cartridges were used--thank you Jukebox!
Cartridge one: A Child's Year-page 48 (school) I used the card--cut at 5 1/2
Cartridge two: Beyond Birthdays--page 96 (Happy Birthday) and used the Shadow blackout
Cartridge three: Doodlecharms--page 108 (cupcake) and shift-cupcake top.

I could have done better if I hadn't been rushed--guess I'd better make a few and keep them on hand!

Hugs to you all! Have a blessed evening!

1 comment:

  1. The pattern paper you used is one of my favorites! It's really nice, I love the card cut.

    ReplyDelete