Time in Madison, Alabama

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm BACK......

Graduation is over....now we are dealing with a sleep disorder! When I was young, mom solve that problem by saying,..."close your eyes and go to sleep!" now they have DR's for it!

Here is the card I finished for Laura--hope you can see her nails have polish! Here school are the Patriots with colors of Red, White and Blue--that is what the front is (notice the pearls she wore!) She attended the larges high school in Alabama.




Now off to college--University of Alabama--Crimson and White-and black and white hounds-tooth.




And then a heartfelt verse:




My dearest Laura Lynn,

How do I say what I want to say in a small place like this. I guess if I haven’t said it to you by now, I should be ashamed.

Here is what I want you to know…

I pray I have given you knowledge that…..

Love needs to be given…
Life is to be lived…
Friends are gifts from God…
Family is precious…
And
God is to always be worshipped.

I have not been a perfect mother, but always know, you can’t do anything to make me love you any less (or any more). You have made me so proud to be your mother. I don’t know what good I ever did to be blessed with a daughter like you! I have prayed for you since the moment I knew you existed and will continue to pray for you until I have no more breath.

I love you Laura Lynn!

Mommy


*************************************************************************************

I used a scrap of cardstock with the stars and 'punched' some stars and used 'accent glaze' on the punched stars.

I downloaded the 'houndstooth' on the intenet to use for the next 4 years of Laura's college.

The cartridge is Everyday Paperdolls page 46, but I used the a different hair to match hers. I don't remember where I got the diploma, letters or 'fly'.

Hope you like it--H {HUGS}--Storylady--Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment