Time in Madison, Alabama

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's Been How Long?

I made hubby's Valentine card today.  Earlier I did 10 using the same cuts but with different embellishments and papers, but they all look so different.  Hubby and I have been married for over 40 years, and we don't to mushie--we do sincere!  So this is what I came up with....



The lemons are cut at 1.8 on the front of the card and one I used the 'flip' option.  I lemons are from the Preserves cart.  The inside lemon was cut at 2.5.  The heart is from Doodlecharms cart and I think the one on the front is about 2.5 and the inside ones are about .3!  Small--I love my Imagine for those small cuts!  I use a Imagine cart to cut the color on the lemon and hearts.  I used Lemon Flower DCWV paper for the mats.  The sentiments are from my new stamps from Mary at Cards TV--love them!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Linda! How cute is this card!!! Your hubby is going to love it! Happy Valentine's Day to you both!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete