Time in Madison, Alabama

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Buccaneer....

 Terry's best friend is celebrating a birthday this month.  Not only has he been a best friend to my dear hubby, he has been a serigate father to my daughter!  He is a wonderful guy and is greatly love by our family.

I couldn't decide which page to be the front or the inside, so I let dear hubby decide...he chose this as the front of the card....

I can't remeber exactly what I cut it at, I know I couldn't use the 1st one on an A2 card.





This guy was so much fun.  The face, hat, bottle and cuffs are all popped up on pop-dots and are so cute.  The sentiment was suppose to be Arrgg-but I had this stamp that seem to fit perfect.




Hope u all enjoy!

Huggs--Storylady

1 comment:

  1. Linda, great card.. this cart inspired me to bid for this cart.. and got it last night...
    thanks...
    Laura

    ReplyDelete