Time in Madison, Alabama

Monday, November 29, 2010

Well, I think these are the last of the cards I've got made...six new posts!!!!!



Made these two almost opposites--love the browns and pinks.

These are from the Pagoda cartridge page 52. I didn't realize how pretty this would turn out. I always like to have a few Sympathy cards on hand and just realized I had a 'With Sympathy' stamp.

Well, that's my last set of cards I've done recently. I'll try and keep up now. Going to do somemore Christmas card--have a birthday card I need to do for a niece and of coarse my hubby of almost 39 years anniversay card (Dec 4th!) He is a special person to put up with me that long!!!

I have missed posting, but making cards and keeping up a blog is a lot of work!

Hugs to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment