Time in Madison, Alabama

Monday, November 29, 2010

I have been busy.....



guess I'll start posting some of my pix.

A lady that Terry worked with years ago in St. Louis, before they closed the base and most of us moved to the Huntsville, Alabama area, is going to retire. So I made her this card.

I got a new Martha Stewart punch that makes the 'lacey look'. I love it and have been punching all different colors so I would have them ready. I love her punches, they are easy to punch. I have arthritis and have trouble with some of them.

I used the butterflies on the Paisley cartridge on page 48. I think I cut the flower at 3" and the butterflies at 1" on the front and 3/4" on the inside. I used the flower on page 53 on the Pagoda cartridge.

I had a Celebrate stamp that I used on the front and finished it with a sentiment I printed off on the computer.

I love the pink and brown together.

No comments:

Post a Comment