Time in Madison, Alabama

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm back....

I need to take some pictures, but wanted to touch base. Dolores has made heaven a better place to go. She lost her battle with cancer on 10/1/10. I will miss her and her smile on her face when she would see me around town.

I had made some sympathy cards for her daughters (one is my dau's boyfriends mother) but after the 'celebration of her life' (not funeral) I made it personal, including one of her favorite verses, butterflies, flowers and one of her favorite songs "I'll fly away'. I'm very please with end product. It is a statement of who she is in my heart.

I also have had a bout with what I think was food poisoning. Feeling better, but a rough week.

I will get them posted later this week.

Hugs to all,
Linda

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart...you've had a rough time lately, Linda! I'm so sorry about your friend, Delores, but you're right...heaven is a way better place for her to live! Hope you're feeling better after your food poisoning! I had it several months ago, and it's BAD stuff! Take good care of yourself, sweet lady!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete