Time in Madison, Alabama

Monday, March 22, 2010

My first cards for OWH....



I will be praying over them before I send them out. I will also send a 'Dear Hero' card also.

If anyone is interested, please see click on Operation Write Home.

My card has a beige mat 5.25 x 4 and the bottom pattern mat is 5.25 x 1.5

The 'hugging' pup is from the Cricut cartridge Paper Pups
and the sentiment is from the same cartridge.

The dog is cut at 3" and the hug? at 2".

I made 4 of these.

I also have decided to make 2 of each card I make and send one to the OWH. It is almost as easy to make two as it is to make one.....let's make sure they have plenty of cards!!! They don't have Hallmark's on every corner!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the Paper Pups cartridge, it is one of my Favorites! It's such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete