Time in Madison, Alabama

Monday, March 22, 2010

I have a challenge.....(Cardz Challenge #17)


for all you that make cards for challenges! What do you do with them?

On the side of this blog is a link to OWH--Operation Write Home! Sending the cards to soldiers, serving us. Let's face it--there ain't no Hallmark Stores around the corner from their quarters!

The reward....that warm feeling inside that you have done something good!

My daddy was in WWII. I wish someone would have done this for him.

My feeling is: If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!

1 comment:

  1. Love your birthday card. I have a son who is a Marine and I know how important it is to the men and women serving our country to know that there are folks at home standing behind them and supporting them. I share many of my cards with our troops. Thanks for reminding people of this wonderful cause and thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete