Time in Madison, Alabama

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thank you Mary for the "S" fold.....

This was a fun, easy, and fast, with a beautiful outcome!




I found a great verse site, just click here



My husband suggested the black mat and I think it is kinda 'sexy' for Valentines Day!



I didn't have the pretty 'ruffly' heart cartridge that Mary used, but found a neat LOVE that I liked on the Home Accents 'Solutions' cartridge.



I cut the LOVE stamp at 2" and then shift and the heart in red. I mounted the red heart with foam tape and then mounted the LOVE on foam tape also.




The other measurements you can get from the video on Cardz TV 'S Fold Valentine Card'.

The paper was a real bargin, in the Target $1 bend, you get 4 glitter sheet and 4 corresponding pinted sheets--Acid-Free Paper! I'm sorry now I only got 2! But I got a red stamp pad and a pink stamp pad and some cut clear stamps and some small wooden stamps too! All for $1 each, and didn't call my friend until after I had bought everything I wanted-tee hee!

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment