Time in Madison, Alabama

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oh my gosh.....

I got an award!!!

Thank you Mary from Cardz For U



I just do it because I enjoy making the cards and using them in a ministry to send to those who need a little hug!

In accepting this award, I'm to list 10 things that make me happy!

1 & 2 and 3 are easy, so I'll list them as one.

1. I love my family, Terry, who has put up with me for over 38 years! My angel of a daughter, 17 year old Laura Lynn and my sweet puppy Buttercup.

2. Rainbows make me happy, one because they are beautiful to look at and because it is a promise from our God.

3. It makes me happy to live in the south. Southern people are some of the nicest you will ever meet anywhere.

4. I love to knit and crochet and it makes me happy to give my items as gifts.

5. I love my new Cricut and learning all the neat things I can do with it.....it still amazes me!

6. I spending lots of time search all the wonderful blogs and being in awe of how talented and creative all of these women are.

7. I love getting new cartridges and supplies and making new projects with them.

8. I love using the Cricut for non-scrapbooking and card making projects (I made cupcake holders with the Sweet Treats cartridge for my daughter tonight).

9. I love flowers and making them with my Walk In My Garden cartridge make me happy.

10. I love getting my first award!!!!!! It made me happy!

I'd like to pass this award on to 3 ladies who I enjoy their sites:


Megan

Christina

Tracy


Thanks to all who list their beautiful ideas....I promise to try and use them to honor my Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there..........thanks for the award. I will proudly display it on my blog with a link to your site....thanks!

    ReplyDelete